Internal communication is a medium of communication between the organisation and members of the organisations. Internal communication works as a transmission of information by covering all the department of the organisation. The internal communication can be done via email, phone, radio, fax, internet connection as well. The aim of internal communication and campaign is to provide with a good flow of information across all the levels of the organisation.
Internal communication and campaigns are very necessary to boost employee engagement and increase the productivity of the company. If there are glitches in the flow of information and communication within an organisation then it can hamper the productivity of the company to a great extent. For an organisation with thousands or hundreds of employees, internal communication may not be very effective.
WorkLooper’s Internal Communication and Campaign Services
WorkLooper helps the organisation by improving their internal communication through our proven methods. We help the organisations to identify the levels within the company and pinpoint the actual cause creating the disturbance in internal communication. Then we carve out the best fit strategy which will enhance your internal communications.
List of methods we use for internal communication-
- Video – Videos are one of the most effective tools for business communication as making video content is a great source to spread information to all the department. Nothing could be better than this, video content is a rich idea to internal communication and campaign within the organisation. A video is a smart way to capture the text and audio simultaneously and distribute it within your organisation.
- Segmentation method – Personalize a message from the organisation to every part of the company or every employee is an excellent way to send a notification. Personalize the subject line and body of your email to make everyone feel included. not only notify each employee but also push mild notification on their smartphones so that they will be intact to what the information they are getting. You must segment the employee employees based on their native and age.
- Push notification – Push notification is a very effective area for boosting employee engagement for internal communication. Every day more than 70% employee read the notification from push notification app. WorkLooper can provide you with an app to improve your internal communication and campaign. Push notification work as a traffic gainer on the multiple devices.
- Email method – More than 3 billion people use email service and email is the best way of internal communication separately to everyone. Email permits us to respond to the mail that we have received on our behalf. It is very easy to contain your message using email because it also impacts communication internally.
WorkLooper’s Internal Communication aims to bring more engagement to your employees by including them with the developments of the company. We help our clients to send reminders of the recent goals and missions to each of the employees and make them feel included by sending wishes. Here is what you get with our internal communication and campaign services-
- Promoting innovation
- Collaboration between teams
- Planning and disrupting
- Provide better customs solutions
- A unique and effective approach
- Cost-effective services
- Fast result
- Excellent work structure
- Fabulous customer satisfaction
Bring efficiencies and improve the productivity of your organisation with WorkLooper’s smart and effective internal communication and campaign services. No matter what size and type of your organisation is, we can help you with your internal communication.