Google Play is the biggest platform for distributing your newest application to the world. The huge coverage of Google play among people makes it the most favorable place for mobile app developers. So, if you want to submit an Android app to Google Play then you are at the right place. Here we will tell you a step by step process to submit app to Google Play Store.
Submit App to Google Play Store 2020
It’s very easy to submit app to the Google Play Store. You just have to follow the process step by step. Here are the easy steps for the submission process –
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/.
- If you have an existing developers account then “Sign in” and if not “Sign up” to Google Play Console.
- Once you log in to Google Play Console click on “Create Application”.
- Now, enter the mobile app name in the given box and click on the “Next” button.
- Go to “Store Listing” option on the left side of the window and give a short and long description for your application.
- Now, Scroll down to the screen to add images, animations and icon for the app.
- Select the application category and type in categorization section and then give your application rating (Maturity Rating).
- Save Draft and move to App Releases.
- Now, click on the “Create Release” button and then click on the Opt Out button.
- After that, click on “Browse Files” to submit app bundles and APKs.
- Now, Move to “Content Rating” then click on Continue button and confirm email and application category and type.
- And then complete the Questionnaire and click on Apply Rating button.
- In the pricing and distribution menu, set the price and distribution.
- Now, Scroll down and click on the confirm button.
- Mark the checkboxes and then click on the Save Draft button.
- Now, move to the “App Content” section.
- You can set “Target Age Group” and “Appeal” on the page.
- Now, click on “Ready to Publish” in-store listing.
- If you want to review the settings, click on “Edit Review” button and then “Review” button.
- Now, click on the “Start Rollout” to publish your app.
Please note that when you are setting the price of the application and if you wish it to be free then it will be permanent. Furthermore, Google charges $25 one-time publishing fee from the user before uploading the application. Apart from that, make user you are using the bold, vivid and eye-catchy graphic for the application. In addition to that, you must be from a country that legible for app distribution such as USA, UK, Canada, etc. There are countries such as New Zealand is not included in that list of countries.
Now, you have the simple steps to submit an Android app to Google Play, hoping it will be helpful.