Every company needs an effective advertising strategy to market product and services. Advertising is all about marketing strategy to deliver and fulfil customer’s needs. In order to stay and survive in the market, a company has to think ahead. They need to focus on selling their product as well as on the customer experience. The mantra is to deliver the right kind of services and products to the customer.
Advertising Strategy 101 – Types of Ads
Whether a company is a small, mid, or large scale it depends on the advertisements of various kinds. So, it is important to know the various type of advertisements. Small scale businesses have small to no budget for adverting. Therefore, they need to be smart when it comes to making an effective advertising strategy. Here are some major types of advertisements that a small scale business can opt for –
- Display ads
- Social Media Ads
- Ads in Newspapers and magazines,
- Outdoor advertising,
- Radio and podcasts,
- Direct mail,
- Video ads,
- Product placement,
- Event marketing and email marketing.
Tips to make an effective advertising strategy
To develop an Effective Advertising Strategy for Small Business you can hire an advertising agency or you can do it on your own. Hiring a professional advertising company is advisable because they ensure results. Follow the following tips for an effective ad strategy–
How to prepare before advertising in the market?
- Conduct Market research to know what the market needs at the moment and also the competitors.
- Find out your target audience.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the company to bring the best for the customers.
- Rectify errors made earlier so that they are not repeated again.
- Decide a budget and the platform to advertise.
How to effectively advertise in the market?
- Deliver the right kind of product or services to the customers.
- The product must be placed at the right platform at the right time.
- The advertisement needs to be put up in an apt place so that the right audience is targeted and the correct information is delivered to them.
- Budget for advertisement matters a lot use it effectively and strategically to get the maximum result.
- The advertisement connects the soul of the audience.
- A well-executed advertisement reaches the right audience and brings the best positive results.